Jessica from Turkey Cookies has nominated me for a blog award. I'm quite happy about it, as I still feel very new to blogging and positive recognition is always delightful, especially when it comes from someone whose blog I enjoy as much as I enjoy Jessica's.
The award comes with these rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
I hereby nominate the following "Brillante" blogs:
Amy from 4patch
Alison from Betty Lives!
Maya from Springtree Road
Andrea from Under a Blue Moon
Nan from Pots and Pins
Paige from Funny Magic
Denise from Mom in Madison
I want to thank anyone and everyone who has ever looked at Knot Sew Crafty, even if only for a moment, and even if it was only by accident.